1. How do I qualify for this promotion?
To qualify for this promotion purchases must be made between 6th April and 1st June 2021 on all eligible appliances, Please refer to our terms and conditions for the full list of appliances and retailers participating in this promotion.
2. What do I need to do to submit a valid claim?
Once you’ve made an eligible purchase, you can submit your claim in three easy steps:
1) Select your model number and retailer on the home page
2) Complete the claim form
3) Upload an image of your invoice, as proof of purchase
Make sure your proof of purchase clearly shows all of the required information, which is detailed underneath the image upload button on the claim form.
3. After I’ve submitted my claim, when will I receive my gift?
Please allow 5 working days for us to review your claim once it’s been submitted.
If your claim is accepted, we’ll let you know the good news via email. From the date of acceptance, you can expect to receive your gift within 28 working days. Your gift will be sent to the address submitted on the claim form.
4. Its been over 28 working days since my claim was accepted however I haven’t received gift?
If your claim was accepted over 28 working days ago and you haven’t received your gift, please get in touch with the MLP Customer Services Team and we’ll look into why this might be. You can submit an online query using the using the Contact Us form.
5. Do I need to submit my claim by a certain date?
All claims must be submitted by midnight on 12th July 2021. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted.
6. What if my claim is rejected?
If your claim is rejected, we’ll send you an email to let you know why and invite you to resupply your proof of purchase. Just to confirm, we aren’t able to accept delivery notes or order confirmations as your proof as these documents don’t show all the information, we need to validate your claim.
7. I’ve received my gift however it’s faulty?
We’re sorry to hear your gift is faulty. Please contact the MLP Customer Services Team here and one of the team will be happy to help with arranging for a replacement to be sent to you. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (excluding Public and Bank Holidays).
8. If I have any questions that are not answered here, who can help?
You can get in touch with MLP Customer Services Team here and one of the team will be happy to help. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (excluding Public and Bank Holidays).